Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Congrats Saying On Engagement Need Advice About My Relationship,should I Marry My Fiance Or End Our Engagement??

Need Advice about my relationship,should I marry my fiance or end our engagement?? - congrats saying on engagement

I'm not getting married or stuggling to my friend or just kill only to our commitments. Recently I was with the fact that he is still friends with his ex-girlfriend happy. It has long been known. It comes from 2 years and lived with her. He said he speaks at least twice a year and is not ready to end this friendship with her. Please note that you are married and when he said we were from, she began to weep with him by phone instead say: Congratulations. It seemed a little strange, but my friend told me she was crying because he had lost one of his friends on the other, has arisen recently is. In any case, my friend told me that our relationship does not work if I can not accept that he is friends with her. I felt as if there should be more important than me, whether he is willing to lose. I told him that I do not believe in friendship with her ex. I am totally against the former make a fire in our marriage. Seems not agree and do not understand me or encourage learning. He just says I'm too Snoopy.My friend and I agree with almost everything except this problem. I think I can not be happy if he continues to talk about an ex. It can be a friend now, but back then it was gone. I think I have a feeling it will not be the only woman in his life. Could use a few tips that will help me, my decision. Giving Thank you for taking the time to read my ad.

8 comments:

George said...

Marriage is based on trust. If you dare not trust him to make it about twice a year did not even tell you basic ... Why are you jealous if it is so rare ... Sounds like this is the problem rather than his .... I do not know what to break this agreement if it finds that there are too zealous in controlling many questions and not only that, and that's where it to select its position.

surlygur... said...

Everything now is just more disturbed by a war zone after their marriage. Is this a serious problem for you, it really is necessary to consider moving their marriage with this person. At some level you feel comfortable with the idea of marrying him, and you should listen to that instinct, if you are willing to simply accept his relationship with his ex too. Obviously he does not intend to change their views. If you are not willing to break completely, you can suggest some time apart, understand that you may not return to their current relationship after this time.

hemsty said...

Hello
If there is any doubt in your mind. . so dont do it - they must be 100% sure that is right for you before you married him. When you get married and something goes wrong, beginning with himself for so foolish enough to someone who does not marry obviously trusted. Sorry to the bearer of bad news, good luck.

chaoss13 said...

Do you have something to agree. Her friendship with her is not much more important than you. But if one is going to change his ultimatum to make your life more important.

I can friends with whom I have and my girlfriend did not ask. She also has her friends. We also have our mutual friends. But let's be honest, because I do not like some of his friends, does not mean that I say what is invisible.

Because he has a past with him to change the fact that they are friends. We can not stop the friendship of others.

screech8... said...

I did not marry again if I were you. I would not not end my commitment.
You and your friends to solve this little problem. apparently his friendship with the former in particular, it is very important to him. and it seems to want to feel strong enough to end the friendship between the two. I see this problem only increase if you get married.
You can not try to trust him and believe he has found a best friend to your ex. arrives. for others, but not for you.
If you and he does not agree, well, maybe you should seriously rethink their commitment.

Ray said...

If this problem is to examine enough not to marry the termination of its participation in, then. Confidence is the most important aspect of a relationship and makes it clear that not trust him.

Yes, as you say "time is over, but their relationship ended for a reason, and it is with you now. She is the past and you are his future, but only if you go ahead and let this little problem of trust.

Good luck.

CALIFORN... said...

I feel like he greatly appreciates ... 2 women ... What is a person who is ill. who says he is too immature for marriage. may not have the phase relationship. if he really did not want it, knowing full well that it hurts. wow, just ... After the wedding, what more ... Perhaps another woman at his side. I would need time to themselves and decided that other feelings and I want more time away from solving it, the things, then go with another man or a friend, and he will feel how it hurts and if it appears to have a problem with that, then you know that you are playing, and deffinitely not ready for a lifelong commitment. I would be sad if my husband treated me like that ... deffinitely was before ... Too bad ... bad!
Good luck ... You still have time without enjoying it, so start now.

kelly said...

WOW, My heart is with you, I'm sorry that you all share, and I can but you will have an open relationship with an ex, you must Reliz that deviates from her life and she went to have married when they the door is closed and is now the same Reliz you need, you can not have both, I spoke with him, then said some professional help, you can get through this, but needs support. Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment