Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Abundant Cm Before My Period What Percentage Of Woman Got A Bfp On The Day Of Their Period Being Due?

What percentage of woman got a bfp on the day of their period being due? - abundant cm before my period

I am now, but he got a negative with a line quickly EVAP but today I feel like I really was pregnant with my BBS offers to get started and seem full and I naseua occasional light and my cervix has not decreased and is usually on day before my time, my nipples are sore, and my cm is not large, as is commonly done before the deadline

7 comments:

missydan... said...

I took a pregnancy test the day and has (a negative effect, or so I thought) I went back two days later and was so positive that other waste dug up and there was a thin line that positive. Again in a few days again.

missydan... said...

I took a pregnancy test the day and has (a negative effect, or so I thought) I went back two days later and was so positive that other waste dug up and there was a thin line that positive. Again in a few days again.

Carter and Ross's Mommy said...

I have a positive light before my time is due to my first baby. The second baby AP ositive I did not until I was already three weeks late. Depends. Just as I knew I was pregnant because my cervix was still high and closed hard. When I start my day, it covers a soft and slightly open. Goodluck

ana.love... said...

The burden for the pregnant woman is likely to be postponed your time. So relax and not think about it for a week and if still not arrived, so check with your doctor.

Anonymous said...

My time was on Monday for failing to show that the testes Tuesday morning at 6:30 and has a BFP right away.

Good Luck

meera said...

I was also due today and so far no signs of a period. From what I read, I wait 2-3 days before taking HRT. All the best!

3 girls and 1 boy for me! said...

I have ... Good luck!

Post a Comment