Monday, February 8, 2010

Cleaning Chemical Precautions Pregnant Women: What Precautions Do You Take When Using Household Cleaning Supplies?

Pregnant women: What precautions do you take when using household cleaning supplies? - cleaning chemical precautions

I fear that the use of any cleaning routine (pinesol, Bleach, Comet, etc..) Yesterday I had my kitchen cupboards clean, then use some sunshine to take the smell pin and gloves. But I read somewhere that says that pregnant women with detergents and chemicals, should penetrate the skin through the placenta and harm the baby to be careful.

3 comments:

The Raenizzler said...

Wear gloves, use in a well ventilated (open windows, fans, etc.) and wash hands thoroughly after termination.

Proud mommy of Kaelynn said...

I clean houses for living and my doc told me, away from hard objects, such as Clorox or construction and not mix things remain. But he said that the bubbles as you normally wash Windex, and floor cleaning hile must always ensure that the room is well ventilated. I cleaned b4 she was pregnant and so far the baby is healthy and normal

Emery's Mommy said...

I wear rubber gloves, mask, and turn off all vents and fans to circulate air and chemicals decision is not so strong. I sometimes have with water for cleaning, which are not so diluted. When it comes to intensive cleaning left my friend cleaned with bleach before Jesus Christ do not want to have fun. I work for a dr. Office, he has to take a pair of surgical masks to take home to clean myself. They help a little with smoke. Hope this helps! :)

Post a Comment