Monday, February 1, 2010

Roll Bar For Boat DJ Partner Wanted For Some Rock'n'roll Indie Do In London?

DJ partner wanted for some rock'n'roll indie do in London? - roll bar for boat

Hello,

I want to start a night in a bar (and perhaps later in a club) for people aged between 20 / 30 years.

I want a DJ in partnership with a passion for music as I am. You do not have much experience (very easy to read, CDs), but a decent music collection.

Ideally, you would be in his 30s and late 20s/early based in London. I never even thought of a month in one sitting, but not a place.

ok, heres what I am:

90 India (Oasis, Blur, Pulp, Suede ..), some gaps (Happy Mondays, Stone Roses ...) Smith, New Order / Joy Division, Ramones, T-Rex, The Jam, New York Dolls, The Clash, Pixies, WHO, Primal Scream ... You get the idea .... In the past, theres things that have nothing rocked my boat recently, with the exception of the speed of the master of light and I like the Strokes and Libertines ....

e-mail if interested, this could be the beginning of a wonderful collaboration.

1 comment:

DMan said...

youre looking at the wrong place here.

Newspaper ads, or try to someone who runs clubs and other DJ / small talk Labels

Post a Comment