Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lipton Nylon Tea Bags Has Anyone Tried The Lipton Pyramid Tea?

Has anyone tried the Lipton Pyramid tea? - lipton nylon tea bags

It is in fact a new design of the tea bag, nylon-mesh pyramid, instead of traditional paper bag. This allows the tea leaves to prevent biting and to prevent zero for these small sizes, and that bring the full flavor of the tea of junk paper.

Here is a link that is when you do not know what it is:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000EM6 ...

I wonder if you know better than Tazo tea brand, because that's what I drink usually) (green and black.

3 comments:

nihm1211... said...

Havnt tried it, but I love Tazo teas liipton pyrimido but I love lemon tea

X-treme said...

dass but I do not drink green tea Lipton. I love this stuff! It's like a drug in the.

Cassie said...

Work and other tea bags. I love a little better because they do not swim and lay on the surface of the water, but apart from that has the same taste.

Post a Comment