Saturday, February 13, 2010

Index Of Cruising Gay What Is Considered Cheesy To You..? ?

What is considered cheesy to you..? ? - index of cruising gay

Curiosity

for me, boys who wear makeup, except for homosexuals, transsexuals ... directly, but normal children and celebrities, as I see children grow up, and I hate I like that a natural way .. This is Corny

Tom Cruise seems to smile, cheese, teeth are very white and not twisted characters are used ..

yes yes, it's just me and complained to the ...

all smiles ..


another question lol
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind ...

6 comments:

Chii K said...

Most of the views of people are cheesy for me. How to sell.

jdelmada... said...

Switzerland, and mozzarella

and beyond, hmmm

"hang, no crash, no lock ..."
"I can not live without you"
"What shall I do without you?"
Other things cheesy ...

hjfdkhgj... said...

People do not answer to my question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

ṉαяυïηø ^^ said...

The High School Musical.
Or
Fat. -.-

A kind of thing, and I would like Hairspray, but really loved this movie.

Baby.Dym... said...

ughh ... this issue ... lol ABT thinking gives me the impression (is) gag cheese, in my opinion, CHEESE!
ps I like a guy with a very natural butts Nice ... lol .. That is secure and confident

Anonymous said...

Films very predictable, for example. High School Musical is the cheesiest thing on the planet.

Post a Comment